This workshop is organised in collaboration with the research group of Prof. Dr. D. Barnes-Holmes. You can consider it as a first introduction to ACT, but it is certainly also a strong refreshment and deepening of the model if you have already followed an introductory training course.
ACT allows you to deal with difficult situations in an efficient and fresh way. It is a scientifically proven model of assistance. ACT stands for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. It is a behavioural therapeutic treatment model with a theoretical foundation that was worked on for decades. The nice thing about this model is that it cannot only be applied in a therapeutic setting.
In the first two days, the entire model is explained with an extensive possibility to practice, both from the client's position as well as from the counsellor's position. The third day will focus on the latest insights in the Relational Framing Theory (RFT) and how they affect ACT practice. Metaphors and experiential exercises are an important part of the theory of the different processes.
What do you take home after the workshop?
- Knowledge of the ACT model and how to work with it in your practice.
- Distance yourself from thoughts that hold you in your grip.
- To carry difficult feelings (such as fear, sorrow, anger) and physical discomforts (pain, nerves, fatigue,...) so that they no longer determine your life.
- To be able to cope with or change difficult situations better.
- To find your values in your life: who do I want to be as a person, which relationships do I want to build, what do I want to spend my time on and energy on, if I didn't have to be so absorbed by my worries or problems?
- No more running around in your head, but staying here and now.
- Look at your self-image differently.
- How insights from RFT affect ACT.
29/11/2018 from 10-17h
30/11/2018 from 10-17h
1/12/2018 from 9-12h
Invoicing and payment
The price for this training is 375 euro including VAT.
Terms of cancellation
If you cancel your registration at least 4 weeks in advance, you will receive a refund of 70% of the registration fee.
If you cancel your registration at least 2 weeks in advance, you will receive a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
If you cancel your registration less than 2 weeks in advance, no refund is possible.
Would you like to register for this workshop?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
You will receive a registration form and later we will send you an invoice.